Take Your Next Step with VMware DRaaS
You already use VMware Cloud Director and have the opportunity to easily extend your offerings with an integrated, modern DRaaS service.
- Get started quickly by discovering how the latest version of VMware Cloud Director Availability seamlessly integrates into VMware Cloud Director.
- Learn how you can very easily monetize profitable new DRaaS services that are even more tightly aligned to your customers’ needs.
- Discover how to create and close profitable recurring sales with a great choice of customizable DRaaS sales and marketing tools.
Capable Migration and DR services
Cloud Director Availability provides simple Migration and Disaster Recovery support for multiple supported VMware endpoints
Cloud Director Availability provides simple Migration and Disaster Recovery support for multiple supported VMware endpoints:
- Ground to Cloud On-Premises vSphere client to:
- VMware Cloud Director
- VMware Cloud on AWS (one way migration only)
- Google Cloud VMware Engine
- Azure VMware Solution (one way migration only)
- Dedicated On-premises vCenter to dedicated Cloud vCenter for vSphere
- Cloud to Cloud VMware Cloud Director to VMware Cloud Director
- Cloud to Cloud VMware Cloud Director service between Google
Cloud VMware Engine instances
Empowering Your Success
Whether you're already a VMware Cloud Director Availability partner, or haven't become one yet below is a step-by-step journey that gives you everything you need to get onboard.
Step 1: Build a Business Case for Expanding to DRaaS Today
Blog: Why DRaaS today?
Understand why a changing and uncertain world means customer demand for tiered DRaaS is growing fast.
Cloud-to-Cloud DR Opportunity Calculator
Model revenue opportunities based on DR for cloud-based customer applications and workloads.
451 Research Pathfinder Report
The analyst view on the value to customers and Service Providers of offering a tiered DRaaS portfolio.
Customer Premises-to-Cloud DR Opportunity Calculator
Model DR revenue scenarios for on-prem workloads based on your business, customer base and revenue ambitions.
Step 2: Understand the DRaaS Opportunity
At-a-glance Guide for VMware Cloud Director Providers
Add VMware Cloud Director Availability to your DRaaS portfolio, and offer a competitively priced and differentiated multi-tiered DRaaS portfolio.
At-a-glance Guide for New VMware Cloud Director Availability Providers
Upgrade to VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.x. Deliver differentiated services which improves time to market & lowers RPOs & RTOs
Step 3: Discover why VMware Cloud Director Availability is a smart choice?
Market insights, what’s new in VMware Cloud Director Availability and a high-level technical overview.
Enable your team to deploy on-premises appliances for customers, configure services, manage bandwidth, and handle service operational tasks
Get the essentials on how to deploy and monetize DRaaS services on VMware Cloud Director Availability.
Raise Your Profile in our DRaaS Partner Locator
Boost Your Visibility
Reach 1,000s of prospective customers when you're included in our DRaaS provider directory that's accessed from within customers' VMware vSphere clients
Check out the DRaaS directory and see how vSphere customers can connect with their nearest VMware DRaaS partner in a couple of clicks.
Disaster Recovery as a Service Technology Validation for partners
Have any questions? We would love to hear from you!
Take Your Cloud to the Next Level
Cloud Services Provider – Cloud Builder
Focus on high-value cloud services and solutions, and less on the complexities of managing infrastructure and custom tooling.
Cloud Services Provider – SaaS
Save costs by leveraging VMware as-a-service offerings without the need to run your own data center, and benefit from faster time-to-market.