VMware Cloud on AWS for Managed Services Providers
Build a Managed Services Business for VMware Cloud on AWS
This reference architecture is an example of how you can deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS environment for one of your customers and deliver managed services to help accelerate your customers success.
- Deploy the VMware Cloud on AWS Software-Defined Datacenter in to your specified AWS region.
- Connect your management infrastructure to the VMware Cloud on AWS Management Gateway.
- Connect your end-customers hosted infrastructure in to the VMware Cloud on AWS Compute Gateway over IPSec VPN (other connection options available).
- Connect your end-customers on-premises infrastructure to the VMware Cloud on AWS Compute Gateway over IPSec VPN (other connection options available).
- (Optional) pair your end-customer’s vCenter Server with the VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter Server via Hybrid Linked Mode (depending on management model).
- Deploy, manage and secure applications across hosted on-premises data center, hosted virtual datacenter and VMware Cloud on AWS environments as desired.
- Take advantage of native AWS services and the unique integrations possible back in to your VMware Cloud on AWS resources.